He has made his personal mission to help entrepreneurs and business owners create better versions of themselves, and to inspire them to understand the important role they play in society.
He maintains that there is more to being an entrepreneur than just selling good products - it is the responsibility of those providing goods and services to create advantages for their customers, to be actively involved in creating solutions and providing a greater results. A good result begets ever greater profits!
Charlie sees the role of the entrepreneur as having the ability to bring happiness to an unhappy situation, to provide hope where there might otherwise be none. His work with coaching clients and Insiders' Club Members, as well as the advice he provides on his blog and through various media channels, is dedicated to helping business owners recognize this power.
He inspires entrepreneurs to be catalysts for positive change in their customers' lives through providing exceptional service, offering expert, reliable information, and by going the extra mile to establish long-term relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
Through a focus on accountability, honesty, and integrity, Charles drives businesses to set the bar high. When business owners find this higher purpose of providing true value, the culture of business shifts from a focus on profits to a focus on people - to the long-term benefit of everyone involved.
This devotion to a significant change in the culture of business is precisely why Charlie's been nominated for a Positive Impact Award. As business culture shifts to a focus on providing a customer with the absolute best value and greatest results possible, consumer culture also changes to value expertise and personal relationships over cheap prices.
This drives consumers to spend their money with the companies offering the greatest good to their respective communities, in turn building local economies, strengthening relationships among businesses and patrons, and creating residual happiness through satisfied customers and growing small businesses. This is most certainly a positive impact!
Top 10 Coolest Things About Charlie
- Started his first business at the age of 4 (and has been involved in some sort of entrepreneurial enterprise every year since!)
- As a child, he was diagnosed as having one of the worst cases of ADHD (along with a litany of other learning 'disabilities') the doctor had ever seen ... yet, Charlie refused medication and alternative education and taught himself how to succeed amidst those challenges!
- Founded a multi-MILLION dollar real estate development company at just 24 years old – building roads, neighborhoods, managing hundreds of subcontractors and formed several joint venture partners earning him the notability of having one of the HIGHEST profit margins in the industry!
- Charlie’s a 3-time Wrestling State Champion (NH High School Champion, MA Freestyle Champion and MA Greco-Roman Champion) and is an avid Crossfit athlete and competitor!
- Founded a company in the year 2000 that was nominated as “One of the Nation’s Best Seed-Stage Companies” by accounting giant, Ernst & Young and subsequently selected as such by VentureOne!
- He and his wife, Heather, invested over $500,000 learning from some of the greatest inspirational and thought leaders of our time (billionaires, celebrities, tribal leaders, politicians, centi-millionaires, business magnates, authors, etc.)! The couple are alumni of Tony Robbins Platinum Partnership Program where they worked closely with Tony Robbins while learning additional strategies for peak performance.
- Charlie is a member of the Young Entrepreneur's Council - an invite only organization for top, young entrepreneurs dedicated to improving our world through entrepreneurship.
- In a room of over 100 world-wide business professionals, Charlie was voted and selected as the MOST Desired Business Leader to have on their team and has been the recipient for several recognitions such as a Nomination for Entrepreneur of the Year!
- He graduated from the #1 ranked university in Entrepreneurship, Babson College with a focus in marketing and entrepreneurship (he even studied marketing in Australia for 6 months!)
- He's an active philanthropist, sits on the board of a non-profit and one of his favorite charitable activities is to offer anonymous “random acts of kindness” to individuals, families and communities in need of a little T.L.C!
And if there’s one thing we can add about Charlie … it’s that nobody would ever call him ordinary … which is just another reason why we all love Charlie.