Here’s a small sampling of where you’ll find Predictable Profits in the news and around the net…
For Media and Press related inquires, please visit our Media & Press Room
The draw is the same across the board – people want the content. It’s the reason they read magazines or watch television shows, the reason they visit websites or seek out an online video in the first place.”
- The product/service idea must be PROVEN to work in the niche where people are already buying something similar; however, they are being underserved.
- Your target prospects are DEMONSTRATING demand by actively searching for a solution to their problem.
- Prospects must show a strong DESIRE for the product/service for actively asking for the product or the desired benefit.”
- December 30, 2011 – “3 Things Shoppers Care More About Than Price” on Retail Customer Experience
- December 28, 2011 – “Marketing Expert Makes Bold 2012 Prediction” on Worth.com
- December 20, 2011 – [INTERVIEW] “How to Create Predictable Profits for Your Business” on WriteWaySolutions
- November 30, 2011 – “Managed Marketing Boosts Client Sales By $95, 694 in Less Than 24 Hours” on SFGate
- November 28, 2011 – “Marketing Expert, Charles Gaudet, Nominated for “Entrepreneur of the Year!” on SFGate
- November 15, 2011 – “The New Superheroes: 30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Superhero Powers They Desire Most in Business.” by YFS Magazine
- November 7, 2011 – “The Future of Marketing: 46 Experts Share Their Predictions For 2012″ by Business 2 Community
- November 4, 2011 – “Conferences: A Time To Work ‘On’ Your Small Business, Not ‘In’ It” by Huffington Post
- September 30, 2011 – “Lack of Web Presence Threatens to Sink Many Local Businesses.” on Yahoo News!
- August 31, 2011 – “Managed Marketing Reveals How to Increase Profits Without Spending More Money on Marketing.” on the Miami Herald
…and many more… For Media and Press related inquires, please visit our Media & Press Room